• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Alchemist form not working?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Alchemist form not working?


    Alchemist form not working?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:06 PM PST

    As title says, I enter alchemist form and it still won't let me craft because it says it's "not available in this area". I thought the whole point was to be able to craft anywhere 🤷🏻‍♂️

    I'm right outside of Avan btw.

    submitted by /u/Bright_Cobbler9880
    [link] [comments]

    Is fracture worth upgrading in PvE?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:44 PM PST

    What is better to level, HP or armor?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    I've been leveling mostly FP related nodes on the skill tree, but I have points, and I don't know what's better to put them into, armor or hp.

    submitted by /u/TheGreatQ-Tip
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment