• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Vampire's Fall on Steam

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Vampire's Fall on Steam


    Vampire's Fall on Steam

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:10 AM PST

    Are the devs going to update the steam version? I bought the game on steam because i enjoy playing on the pc sometimes. I really wish the devs could update the pets and other all the other good stuff on steam just like on mobile.

    submitted by /u/blingblawe
    [link] [comments]

    Was there an update?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Pls Help I Bought A Pack

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Today I bought the follower and a starter pack but they did not give me the starter pack with 1000 fragments coins and a ring and they have not given any of that and the package still appears? Pls i dont wana lose my money

    submitted by /u/Bla4cK01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment