• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins IT's possible farm blood Stones and dungeon Gear? Where, when ? any espesific enemy

    Vampire's Fall: Origins IT's possible farm blood Stones and dungeon Gear? Where, when ? any espesific enemy


    IT's possible farm blood Stones and dungeon Gear? Where, when ? any espesific enemy

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:12 AM PST

    Hello, I'm looking for some tips to farming blood Stones and dungeon gear.. If that is possible. I'm on Hell rebirth with +5, +6 superior gear And maze cape .. (sorry about my english, spanish is my main lang.) Ty

    submitted by /u/Vickmrtinz
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea for farming blood Stones/ dungeon gear ? Where, when ? IT is that possible?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Any tips? Sorry about my english, spanish is my main lang.

    submitted by /u/Vickmrtinz
    [link] [comments]

    Item Prices?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:07 AM PST

    So I noticed sometimes when I obtain an item drop, the price or worth of the item is lot, but whenever I bring it to a weapon vendor. The item price drops drastically.

    Does anyone know why? Or is there a proper market to buy and sell unique items? I just started playing a couple of days ago and I'm kindof lost at this

    submitted by /u/PhotoPhone
    [link] [comments]

    Hey does anybody know where I can find the red dragonling I have looked in every swamp but I still can’t find it does it only lose in one swamp or can I find it in any

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:08 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment