• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins World brutals before rebirth

    Vampire's Fall: Origins World brutals before rebirth


    World brutals before rebirth

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Is it worth killing all the difficulty levels of world brutals before rebirth, or will I lose something from this? If I lose, how will it be better?

    submitted by /u/hozuru
    [link] [comments]

    This game seems impossible.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I may be missing something as I cant quite figure out how to progress at all. I am currently level 8ish with all quests on the west zone and beginning area cleared out.. The closest quest is its only raining to the south. I can not for the life of me figure out where I am supposed to be going or doing. I have max level bite and am currently dual wielding polearms and stacking pierce damage... I can destroy anything my level and in similar HP circumstances (which is rare) I have 144 hp and the average enemy i fight has 660 and kills me in 2 hits. Don't get me wrong my build isn't useless i did kill a big wolf somewhere that had like 400 hp and dropped me a red cape. I am just having a hard time progressing from this point on.... I die in 1 fight in almost any direction I travel. I pretty much stick to basic attacks and bites.

    The one thing I have gathered from this subreddit (never been here before) is that I need to ditch my offhand and get a shield. Should i even bother buying gear worth 6 or 700?

    i'm thinking about crafting 6 potions of battle chance and going back to noob town... I don't get it HELP

    submitted by /u/GypsyWarlord
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any active VFO communities?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    This subreddit seems to be really quiet, would love to join a Discord chat to talk more about the game with active members.

    Does anyone know/have any servers I can join?

    submitted by /u/Coochipie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment