• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Now got last maze cloak . But, guard cloak looks more good than it. Need advice for choice. Thx

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Now got last maze cloak . But, guard cloak looks more good than it. Need advice for choice. Thx


    Now got last maze cloak . But, guard cloak looks more good than it. Need advice for choice. Thx

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    What is your level and current rebirth?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    I want to understand the time it takes to level up after level 70 (which is obviously a lot). I think it will help if you could say what levels you were on certain high rebirths or vice versa.

    For example, I have just cleared all quests on Horror and reached level 78

    submitted by /u/shoroghyt
    [link] [comments]

    Why ‘the first recruit’ quest is not visible on completed quests list?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Switching Accounts

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    I was playing on my old phone then I upgraded. Can anyone tell me how load my account so I don't have to start over. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Appropriate-Belt-524
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden Inheritance

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Is this really worth looking for?

    submitted by /u/Independent_Ad1938
    [link] [comments]

    Does crit chance on gear affect bleed and poison crit chance?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Also wondering if anyone knows about ways to scale, aside from the obvious perks on the skills tree(s). I assume weapon damage plays a part aswell.

    Can't seem to find any up to date information so I appreciate any responses you might have. thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Slippery_Peanuts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment