• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Got it, finally!

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Got it, finally!


    Got it, finally!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    PVP timer times out on opponents turn and I lose??? WTF

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I'm fighting in pvp (rank 19- I'm a pro I know /s) when it's my opponent's turn and the timers runs out. I'm just sitting there hopeless until I somehow lose and drop yup rank 20.

    First few times this happened to me I was out and using mobile data. I figured it was my fault for a crappy connection.

    However 3 more times I have had this happened while on my WiFi network that I can monitor and see no outages when it happens.

    Why is this a thing?

    submitted by /u/LauraD2423
    [link] [comments]

    Link mobile account to steam?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Hello I've been playing the mobile version for a while and just found out there's a steam PC version.
    I'm already a pretty high level. Is it possible to link the mobile account to the PC version in order to not start the game from scratch? If yes, how do one does so?

    submitted by /u/87eto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment