• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Can you play effectively with two katanas?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Can you play effectively with two katanas?


    Can you play effectively with two katanas?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    I just killed Sawa and I want to try to go through absolutely all the content of the game through two katanas without a shield, because I really like katanas and bleeding. Is it effective? Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/Sad-Ad-729
    [link] [comments]

    Bugs!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Your game is so bugy at times I play I fight after it gos out of sync the game crashes I'm about to delete this trash an move on to biger games!

    submitted by /u/Relevant-Ad6023
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment