• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Tips for a newb?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Tips for a newb?


    Tips for a newb?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    So I just got the game and Im about to play it. Any tips you guys could give me? Like things you learned after a while in your playtrough and things you wish you had learned earlier

    submitted by /u/NoctiStorm
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the best katana and dagger in the game

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    I have enough to get a katana from mangrove huts and saving up for more stuff but idk which one I should get I'm going for a high evasion dualwield build and if there are better katanas or daggers the shop where can I find them

    submitted by /u/Bapplesalt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment