• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins No ads available

    Vampire's Fall: Origins No ads available


    No ads available

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    I have been playing VFO for a few days and really enjoyed the game. However, each time a banner suggesting to watch ad for x3 rewards (xp, gold) popped out - there always were no ads available. The same problem is with farseers. There were no such issue for the first couple of days and this appeared just yesterday (I think).

    Does anybody know how this can be solved? I have tried VPN to trick my location but this did not help (and looks like is not the case).

    I don't mind watching ads once in a while to help devs with income and current situation slows down my progress a bit (especially finding brutals).

    submitted by /u/shoroghyt
    [link] [comments]

    Why use glimmer but not blood moon axe?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Blood moon has extra 9 crit. Why do pvp players all use glimmer?

    submitted by /u/lolishpallie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment