• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Is the damage good enough because i feel like i don't do that much damage if not how can I increase the damage?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Is the damage good enough because i feel like i don't do that much damage if not how can I increase the damage?


    Is the damage good enough because i feel like i don't do that much damage if not how can I increase the damage?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Rebirth?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Hi, I am new to this community (and also the game, just reached lvl 60) and I see everyone talking about rebirths. So, what is it about? Sorry if it sound like a silly question! Also, i remember there is a place where you can respec, is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/johnaek21
    [link] [comments]

    Witchmaster

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    I am at the part where i get tochoosr to lead his army or kill him please tell me what benefits i get from doing one of them

    submitted by /u/Zackpetro
    [link] [comments]

    Question about dodging

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    If I keep upgrading my Dodge% will it get to a point where I can Dodge ranged/magical attacks or am I wasting my time?

    submitted by /u/Boring_Psycho
    [link] [comments]

    Xp farm?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm a beginner to vampires fall, and I was wondering if there're any good areas to grind below level 20, or should I just stay in Avan? Also is spear + shield really the best? It adds Fp regen, but that's about it. Or is that why it's the best? The block chance with the shield is really good, especially against higher level enemies. And the Fp regen of the spears is also great since I'm heavily into bite. But is bite the best strat? By level 11 I've maxed it, by saving my ability points, and it's definitely better than the melee attacks. Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Supimjaredim19
    [link] [comments]

    Reset blood lines and abilities is to expensive

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Please reduce the price from 100 gold per level to 50 gold per level

    submitted by /u/Mortalo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment