• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins If you're looking for Master Hunter Ketavan, here she is...

    Vampire's Fall: Origins If you're looking for Master Hunter Ketavan, here she is...


    If you're looking for Master Hunter Ketavan, here she is...

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    which one is better?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I have low starting Focus points, like 20. I always have to wait a turn to use Bat Swarm etc. How do I increase my starting Focus? I’m in the beginning of the first reincarnation or whatever.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    About Brutals

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    After clearing the Epic tier, we can't re-fight brutals anymore? Or is there a way to reset the progress?

    submitted by /u/Odranolz
    [link] [comments]

    Game bug?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I killed all wolves and still hunter master Ketevan doesn't appear. She isn't in the western location from Avan where it says, neither is her house. No yellow mark, nothing, i searched for 2h, viewed play throughs and guides but in my game she just isn't at the spot. I am playing with a Samsung Galaxy S10 and newest game version just downloaded today.

    submitted by /u/maybe_im_dark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment