• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I NEED HELP FINDING THE 2 SCOUTS

    Vampire's Fall: Origins I NEED HELP FINDING THE 2 SCOUTS


    I NEED HELP FINDING THE 2 SCOUTS

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    So I'm on the bit where I have to hunt and kill the 2 scouts I've got op gear so that should not be easy but the only thing is, I have not got a scooby were it is? I know what area it is in but I need to know precisely where it is instead of running circles for ages

    submitted by /u/ivegotasmellybelly
    [link] [comments]

    Advice needed please. It’s confusing and I know I should wait til mangrove? for better weapons but I’m still really weak I feel. I have dodge all the way and petrify almost all the way too. Am I doing anything wrong? Should I buy some stuff or save?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment