• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Dungeon Question

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Dungeon Question


    Dungeon Question

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    So I'm level 68, still on the first play through. Bought all my gear at mangroves except the two rings which would be my next purchase(s) assuming I get the money. I'm on the 3rd wave of brutals and a little stuck at the god brutal due to the unblockable/dodgeable spell damage and enemy high health pool. Is there a specific dungeon that provides a good ring upgrade or is it not even worth spending the bloodstones to enter dungeons until end game? Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Jules_QB2
    [link] [comments]

    Are brutal capes worth saving?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Hi! I've been saving all the brutal capes in the hideout just in case... Something. But I think I should just sell them for gold? If so, then what would be worth of saving in the hideout stash?

    submitted by /u/TheriamNorec
    [link] [comments]

    Ending (might end up with spoilers)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    To kill or to enter pact... That is the question.

    submitted by /u/nxschrst
    [link] [comments]

    I'm dying without forfeiting

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    What is happening??? I'm playing against other weaker players and I just DIE out of a sudden (not forfeiting). I've been "defeated" like this for 4 times?!?!?!?!

    submitted by /u/novemthree
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment