• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Black Shard - Look for tips

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Black Shard - Look for tips


    Black Shard - Look for tips

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Hi there bat fellas, i'm looking for suggestion about how to spend my BS, and what to prioritize in the buying. Of course wings are pretty sick and beatiful, but are them the ones worth buying first? I'm near 600bs and maybe i'll put in the cart one of the best helms as a the first shopping. What do you think is the list of main purchases?

    submitted by /u/crazyseph
    [link] [comments]

    Vampire Fashionista

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    I have 40k gold. I see there is already great equipment from dungeons, but is there anything worth buying from NPC shops?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I've been lucky in game and the drops have been great so I've been able to save all game.

    submitted by /u/RoboTeem
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment