• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins First started: *sticks to the path to avoid rats so I dont get killed* now: *banging pots together* enigma you bitch, come get me

    Vampire's Fall: Origins First started: *sticks to the path to avoid rats so I dont get killed* now: *banging pots together* enigma you bitch, come get me


    First started: *sticks to the path to avoid rats so I dont get killed* now: *banging pots together* enigma you bitch, come get me

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    How do I complete the brutal mazes?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Hellooo.

    So I just finished the Hunt for Sava and all of the first island quests along with some of the second island's ones. I am level 63 or something. I bought some of the Mangrove Hut armor (believe windforged and illusion chestplate). I have a volcanic smasher and a druid axe. Even with all of that and almost all of the brutals of the first island dead except the god of brutals, I can't seem to defeat any of the enemies above 10 000. How do you do it? I can't defeat the god of brutals and I don't know where to go after I have defeated her. Where do I start on the second island and how do I manage to get the power to defeat them all? I don't want to rebirth if it will just screw me up. I mean it gets harder with every rebirth.

    TL;DR: How do I get the power to defeat the god of brutals and the brutal mazes?

    submitted by /u/Corvo1224
    [link] [comments]

    VFO Subreddit Flairs!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Want to show what damage type you use without having to tell everyone every time? Well, you are in luck! User Flairs have now been added to the VFO Subreddit. You are now able to choose your own flair and show everyone what weapon type you use in this VFO subreddit!

    submitted by /u/TSRXDD
    [link] [comments]

    You guuuuys!!!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Vampire Fall: Origins -- New Dungeons - Next Big Update

    🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

    submitted by /u/falseidle
    [link] [comments]

    I just found my first cape but can't wear it. When will I be able to? Why can't I wear it now?

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    See title, thanks!

    submitted by /u/JGPH
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment