• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins HELP! can't finish master the hunt pt 3.

    Vampire's Fall: Origins HELP! can't finish master the hunt pt 3.


    HELP! can't finish master the hunt pt 3.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    My game won't allow me to enter the cave in troldeskoven. I thought it'd work after I've rebirthed but it's still not working.

    submitted by /u/A-L1ST
    [link] [comments]

    INVENTORY MANAGEMENT

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    It would be helpful to have an option to sort the loot in our inventory according to item value.

    submitted by /u/OurDogHatesMe
    [link] [comments]

    Cloud saving different to Facebook needed

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Hello, i want to know if it's planned to make a different cloud saving system than The Facebook, like Google for example, also i request to have The cloud system with Google.

    submitted by /u/Labrun
    [link] [comments]

    Does the steam version have the same facebook login as well?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I just found out about this game some days ago and have been really into it but never linked my facebook since I don't use it. Just now I saw this on steam and want to know if the steam version has that facebook option so I can link it and move my save over?

    submitted by /u/LadyLavis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment