• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Someone help with this... And Also IT wont find me an PvP match

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Someone help with this... And Also IT wont find me an PvP match


    Someone help with this... And Also IT wont find me an PvP match

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Problem in-game

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:35 AM PST

    So i playing this game on Android and i cant use chat cuz when i try to send message it says chat error and it wont find me an PvP match no matter How long i wait

    Internet connection:(yes) Lvl:(34)

    submitted by /u/FURIENsvkkk
    [link] [comments]

    Where is northdale?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Where is northdale ? I'm told to go there after master the hunt 3 complete

    submitted by /u/bella1290
    [link] [comments]

    Quest: Helping the Farseers

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:39 PM PST

    I can't seem to find any harvestable swamp grass in the endless swamp. How far west do you have to go from the village?

    Update: Found it. Just didn't run thoroughly around the ! in game.

    submitted by /u/ferventlotus
    [link] [comments]

    Capes Not Upgradable

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    I'm on my first rebirth of painful. And When I try to augment any cape, it says "not upgradable". Only happen with capes. Other items augment just fine.

    submitted by /u/deoryus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment