• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins My PvE is insane but PvP is bad. :D Any idea what to do? I'm a mage+poison build.

    Vampire's Fall: Origins My PvE is insane but PvP is bad. :D Any idea what to do? I'm a mage+poison build.


    My PvE is insane but PvP is bad. :D Any idea what to do? I'm a mage+poison build.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Dual wielding legendary poison blades, maxed out all focus. The conjure causes 1000+ critical damage often, I just (2mins ago) killed Enigma in 8 shots, but in PvP, my conjure attacks don't cause any real damage and I die..

    Poison is effective in PvP though.

    submitted by /u/Arinupa
    [link] [comments]

    Lost gear!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    I spent a lot of time and some money getting good gear. And twice yesterday when I closed the app then came back both the shirt and boots where gone. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Puzzled-Wash
    [link] [comments]

    Had problems with sync Facebook cloud on my new phone(iphone11) its say cloud connect failed

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Greetings guys Before that problem I play on huewei and other devices never had a problem but now I can't connect with my new phone can someone help?

    submitted by /u/OdinBG
    [link] [comments]

    Thieves

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I've paid start up money and have paid patron money to support this game. They have recently stolen from me and will not respond to me to compensate me. I told them that I had e paid them for their content and have told them that their co tent will not allow me to do what it is suppose to do. I've looked up several strategy guides and no e of them help. There is a glitch of some sort in the game they refuse to fix or compensate for. They need to pay me back or internally compensate me with in game materials and content, or I believe they are actionable for false advertising. I paid hard earned money and they are not allowing me to persue in their content.

    submitted by /u/Round-Range
    [link] [comments]

    6 days ago i have started already finish with brutals

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Have a question

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    I just logged back on and noticed my boots and shirt that I worked hard to get forged is now gone. Is that normal? Did I do something wrong. I payed a bit for that stuff. Thanks I'm kinda a new.

    submitted by /u/Puzzled-Wash
    [link] [comments]

    I am steal weak ��

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment