• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Dev request: always remove quest markers that have been visited (map gets unreadable during some quests like "hunt for Sava") thanks for considering!

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Dev request: always remove quest markers that have been visited (map gets unreadable during some quests like "hunt for Sava") thanks for considering!


    Dev request: always remove quest markers that have been visited (map gets unreadable during some quests like "hunt for Sava") thanks for considering!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    New Player, One Question

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! Loving the game so far, leveling up. Just wanted to ask, are dual daggers a viable build? I like the concept but seems like spears, swords, mauls, etc. do lot more damage. Are there bloodlines I'm missing that would make them better?

    submitted by /u/CLiberte
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Quests on Rebirth?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    I'm on my first rebirth. Most quests so far work fine, but two seem broken:

    • "Help the Potion Maker" - Quest log states, "Return to the potion maker in Easthaven", but the Potion maker in Easthaven doesn't have a clue she's been helped, just offers to sell potions. So can't finish it.
    • "The Portal" - Quest log states, "Buy a bag of Falcon Dust from the market in Gordova". The Dust Dealer in Gordova interaction includes "Falcon dust please", but clicking that results in a paragraph about dust, no actual dust and no quest to solve to get dust.

    Am I doing something wrong, or did my game get into a bad state?

    submitted by /u/latebinding
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Brutals and Rebirth

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    So I have very recently done my first rebirth, and I can't find any brutals! I'm thinking maybe it's because I didn't kill them all before I died (couldn't find Lernean,) so maybe that why, but I don't actually know. Please help me! Thanks!

    Edit: I am using a mobile, if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/kitten5902
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment