• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins What are some of the best builds for pvp at the current moment?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins What are some of the best builds for pvp at the current moment?


    What are some of the best builds for pvp at the current moment?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Is the blunt damage type still king?

    submitted by /u/jbc394
    [link] [comments]

    What after mazes?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Hi

    Is there something else to do after the mazes?

    I did 4 mazes yet, and since I have still 2 rebirth to do, I'd like to know if I'd have an other objective if I finish them now

    submitted by /u/Mezzgora
    [link] [comments]

    Can we improve item tiers ?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:19 AM PST

    So with bloodstones we can upgrade item levels starting from 1. I got a mace +5. But it is a normal item not an improved or superior or pristine item. So my question is; in order to have an upper tier item should i buy it in higher difficulty new game or is there another way.

    submitted by /u/mehmetdemir_iz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment