• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Should I change my focus from slashing to blunt?

    Vampire's Fall: Origins Should I change my focus from slashing to blunt?


    Should I change my focus from slashing to blunt?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:12 AM PST

    My character is currently at level 73, with a strong focus on slashing abilities. I play almost entirely PvE. I'm thinking of redoing all of my abilities and changing that focus.

    I see a lot of people recommending a blunt weapon and shield as the best combination, but the damage range for hammers and clubs is so much lower than swords and axes. Does the stun ability compensate for the lower damage? Are there other benefits to blunt weapons that I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/pippin69
    [link] [comments]

    First german (translation) gameplay on YouTube of Denumald and the hunt of Sava. I hope it helps some germans :) The 2nd Map is awesome!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Steam vs Mobile

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    I'm really considering buying this game on Steam, but I just found out it's actually free on mobile. So I'm curious if anyone knows what form of micro-transactions are on mobile that's been taken out on Steam?

    submitted by /u/Azjenco
    [link] [comments]

    Discord

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Would love to join the discord . Could someone send an invite link?

    submitted by /u/Redhotjazzinyourface
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment