• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    Vampire's Fall: Origins "Shared killing blow"

    Vampire's Fall: Origins "Shared killing blow"


    "Shared killing blow"

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:55 AM PST

    Upon defeating the first maze master at the Maze of the Vale, I noticed two things: 1) hardly any regular rewards, as in gold, xp, or items, but 2) a strange icon underneath the loot screen with the text "shared killing blow".

    Wondering whether the mazes reward new skills perchance, I scoured my character sheet, but found nothing.

    Does anyone know what it means, that "shared killing blow" icon?

    No screenshot unfortunately. I'll try at my next maze. And no, my character didn't die. I was still at 2/3 of my health, so that's not it.

    submitted by /u/FenkoFinn
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodmoon

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:59 PM PST

    What is the bloodmoon exactly

    submitted by /u/bft84
    [link] [comments]

    Farming

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Are the Wild Brutals repeatable or can only be repeated after defeating all brutals, coz I want to farm gold from Wilds if possible.

    submitted by /u/Sdwarven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment